Privacy Terms and Conditions
GO24 GROUP LTD. WEBSITE: WWW.OFFYCE.COM
Note: This policy only applies to this Website and not to the web sites of other third party companies, individuals or organisations to which we provide links.
You signify your consent to us collecting and using this information by your use of this Website.† Should for any reason we elect to change our Policy, we will notify you of those changes here in these Privacy Terms and Conditions, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use the information, and when we would disclose it.
Your personal information may also be sold, traded or licensed to third parties (which or who may be located outside the European Economic Area) in order to enable them to send you details that they think will interest you.† By submitting your personal details to us you consent to this transfer.† Again, if you do not wish to receive this information, please update you personal settings through functions provided on the Website.
In addition, your data may sometimes also be used by us and our associated companies to inform you about changes to our Website, new services and offers that you might find interesting.† Again, if you do not wish to receive this information, please update you personal settings through functions provided on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How Is It Used
1.† If you send us information, we ask you to enter your e-mail address.
2. We will collect information about your values and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies (see below).
3. We use information collected about you to personalise your visit to our Website and recommend goods or services to you.† We also use the information to help us understand which areas of the website are more popular, which pages are being requested, which are no longer in existence and the hit rate.†† This assists us with the development of the design and layout of our Website to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
4. Sometimes we might use the information to let you know about functionality changes to our Website, new goods, services or offers that you might find interesting.† Again, if you do not wish to receive this information, please update your personal settings through functions provided on the Website.
5. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the UKís Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
6. We also utilise personal profile pages which enable you to update your personal information at any time and/or request that we delete your information from our records.† This allows us to maintain accurate and up-to-date personal data.
7. We may at our discretion choose to sell, trade or license your personal information to trustworthy third parties.† You may instruct us not to do by editing your personal information through functions provided on the Website.† In addition, Go24 Group Ltd may provide aggregate statistics about customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
8. You should be aware that if we are required by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, who are in possession of a legal instrument in a relevant binding jurisdiction authorising access to and disclosure of individually identifiable information concerning your personal information or activities on our website, we shall be bound to do so.
9. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of our website, and that uses deemed by us inconsistent with these conditions.
10. When you review your information, we offer the use of a secure server.† The secure server software encrypts the information that you input before it is transmitted to us.† This protects the data from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental loss or destruction.† In addition, we have security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access to comply with the UKís Data Protection Act of 1998.† This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
11. A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computerís hard drive, by your web browser.† On visiting www.offyce.com our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit, such as your IP address (the Internet number which your PC uses when it is connected to the internet), the web pages you viewed, whether the page request were successful or not and which browser you use to view the web pages.† Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance.† If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the feature of our Websites, including purchasing items.
13. We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our Websites.† Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please use the functions as provided on the website, such as the Feedback button.